Fine-tuning: How to be happy and live a nourished life
The secret to a nourished life is in the fine lines that we weave through as we navigate our lives. You’ve heard that there’s a fine line between love and hate? Well, there’s a fine line between almost everything in your life.
Having a happy and nourished life takes more than just eating healthy and exercising. Nourishment comes from fine tuning everything that makes life worth living
There’s a fine line between:
- Keeping up with what’s going on in the world and consuming too much information and catastrophic news
- Wanting to please others and depleting your own energy while ignoring your needs
- Eating healthy and becoming so rigid that you make food your enemy
- Achieving your career goals and being single minded, foregoing other areas of your life such as relationships and spirituality
- Seeking personal development to learn and grow and using personal development to “fix” yourself. We live in a “fix me” world, but do you really think you’re broken?
- Being a great wife or mom and losing yourself by not making your own self-care a priority
It’s time to fine tune your fine lines
So how do you know you’re on the right side of the fine line? It’s easier than you think. You’ll know by how you feel.
If you’re feeling anxiety, sadness, anger, or apathy, you’re on the wrong side of the fine line. It’s time for some fine-tuning.
Nothing is more important than your happiness and well-being. Keep a watch on how you feel to ensure you’re on the right side of that line.
Now more than ever, it’s important to pay attention to how you feel – physically and emotionally. The stress in your life compounded by the stress in the world can impact your health, relationships, weight, finances, emotions, and your job.
What are you doing to alleviate the stressors in your life? What are your happy triggers when life gets too hard or complicated? Is it music, chocolate, your kids, hobbies, nature, laughing with friends? These are the nourishing things that make life worth living – make them a priority in your life and watch what happens!
What is your self-care plan so you stay on the right side of the fine line to live a happy, healthy, successful life? Check out the Free Resource Library for 25 Free Stress-Relief Ideas and 25 Ways to be Happy Right Now to help you walk gracefully through all the fine lines in your life.