What is soulful nourishment?
True nourishment is more than healthy eating.
It is freedom from chronic dieting, emotional eating, dysfunctional body image, overeating, binge eating, and it’s EVERYTHING that makes life worth living. A perfect body is not the panacea for all of life’s woes. As an Eating Psychology Coach, I want to help you quit dieting and unhealthy eating habits, and learn how to feed your body, mind, and soul.
Healthy Eating and Living
Healthy eating and healthy body image means finding nourishment in all aspects of your life. Stop dieting and create a happier, freer, more purposeful life.
You know diets don’t work. You’ve tried them all and you KNOW the only thing they achieve is making you feel deprived, cranky, frustrated, and like a failure when they only offer short term solutions at best. It’s time to change your game plan.
Who would you be if you loved your body the way it is right now?
Who would you be if your energy wasn’t spent on diets, restriction, deprivation, self-hatred, guilt, shame, negative body image, calorie counting, counting points or fat grams, being ruled by the scale, hiding from cameras and dressing rooms, wearing baggy clothes, yo-yoing, being afraid of intimacy, afraid of what others think of you, or wishing you were different?
Do you think you can only be happy once you lose the weight or have the perfect body?
Are you waiting for your life to begin until you lose weight?
What if you were told that you will never lose another pound and how you look now is your final destination? Would that mean you’re okay with NEVER being happy again for the rest of your life?
The truth is, you’re NOT going to lose the weight TODAY or even tomorrow or the day after. So, are you going to forgo happiness today and tomorrow and all your days until you reach some arbitrary idea you have of the perfect weight and body size?
I hope your answer is Hell No!!!
The widespread belief that screws most of us up is that we think we can’t be happy until sometime in the future when we get the perfect body. But in reality, you need to be happy first in order to have the body you want.
That’s what SoulfulNourishment.com is about. It’s for anyone who is tired of the pain of weight and body issues – overeating, emotional eating, binge eating… and tired of the constant restricting, and yo-yoing. It’s time to let go of chronic dieting and feeling bad about your body. You are more than a number on a scale and the size of your clothes.
You will discover:
- How to love the body you have NOW so you can be happy NOW. This is the key to freeing yourself from diet hell and your dysfunctional relationship with food and your body.
- What healthy eating nutrition tweaks you need to make in order to change your weight, body image, and stress around food and dieting. And it has nothing to do with deprivation or counting calories.
- How to break through all the confusing and conflicting information about diet and nutrition. It seems that everyone in the science and nutrition field thinks their way is ‘the way’. Should you have gluten, sugar, GMOs, fat, dairy, soy, supplements? Should you go on a Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, or raw diet? And do you really have to eat kale and chia seeds? Agh! – What can you eat?
- Why healthy eating and diet alone will not provide the results you’re looking for. There MUST be a body-mind-spirit connection to make LASTING change. Ditch dieting and learn how to nourish yourself with amazing delicious healthy eating, learn to love yourself, and expand your spirit by becoming more of who you are mean to be.
- How to determine the brilliant, beautiful lessons your added weight, or unwanted symptoms are here to teach you. This is life-changing!
- How to be the best, the most authentic self you can be. You have so much to offer the world; don’t hide behind a number on the scale.
If you’re looking for a quick weight loss fix, you’ve come to the wrong place. First of all, you’re not broken so there’s nothing to “fix”. And secondly, if you’re like most people, quick fixes have probably caused more problems, pain and suffering – yo-yo dieting, overeating, cravings, binge eating, shame, guilt, stress, body image issues, and even health concerns.
If the quick fix diets worked, we’d all be thin (for more than a few months). Dieting is easy initially, but sustaining a healthy weight is a challenge that the diet industry has failed at miserably.
This site isn’t about a diet program or nutrition plan, although healthy eating is important. Of course food is a large part of the story; what you eat matters. But eating healthy alone is not enough for sustainable changes.
The other half of the story is about your emotions, lifestyles, challenges, beliefs, relationships, life lessons, and your habits. I will show you how to FINALLY have a positive relationship with food and your body. And this means…
Soulful Nourishment: healthy eating, freedom from dieting and emotional eating, and thriving in all areas of your life – mind, body, and soul.
As an Eating Psychology Coach, I will help you remember that you deserve a big, bold, beautiful life that isn’t centered around dieting, restriction, and body-hate. My approach is positive and non-judgmental. You don’t need to be “fixed”, you just need to understand how nutrition, environment, lifestyles, and life choices impact your weight and body image. I will help you finally say goodbye to diets, overeating, binge eating, and emotional eating. It’s time!
Interested in learning more?
Get access to the Free Resource Library, blog updates, and learn more about Eating Psychology